Keeping your cloth diapers and accessories clean is the key to being able to reuse them over and over again. Assembly Washing Powder is formulated by the diaper laundering experts at Diaperkind to easily and effectively clean your diapers: it’s also great for washing baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, bedding and all other household laundry.
- PH balanced and clean rinsing, so nothing is left behind but soft, fresh fabric.
- Biodegradable and free of fragrance, dye, parabens, optical brighteners, phosphates, and SLS/SLES.
- Formulated for use in standard and HE machines.
- Each bag contains 48 scoops of Washing Powder, which is enough for approximately 2 months of diaper laundry when following our Esembly wash instructions (washing twice per week using 3 scoops per load).
- Ingredients: Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, mineral-based water softeners, biodegradable surfactants.
- For diaper laundry: Every 2-3 days, load your diapers and accessories (Pail Pouch too!) into the washing machine. Add one scoop of Washing Powder, set the water temperature to warm and run your machine’s shortest cycle.
- Without removing the diapers from the washer, add two scoops of Washing Powder, change the water temp to hot and run on your machine’s longest, heaviest duty cycle. Always sprinkle the Washing Powder directly onto laundry. Do not dispense into detergent cups or drawers.
- When moving Inners from washer to dryer, shake them open to reduce dry time.
- For all other baby and household laundry: Use 1-2 scoops of Washing Powder depending on load size and soil level. Follow garment care instructions found on tag for water temperature and wash cycle.