Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non GMO project, So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
How to use:
Apply after each feeding or as needed, and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.
– Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
– NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
– The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
– The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
– Wondering what else to use Organic Nipple Butter for? Find other “off the box” alternative uses here!